En mí país, en este momento es:

kostenlose uhren relojes blogs

INFORMACIÓN DE VISITAS A ESTE BLOG:

martes, 28 de diciembre de 2010

There’s a sun

Con mi inglés pobre traduje esto que escribí hace un par de meses (a principio o mitad de año), porque de seguro “sonaría” mejor en dicho idioma.

There's a sun that lights on me
that gives to me heat
but don't burns me,
doesn't injures me.
There's a sun in the distance
I guess it guides me,
I guess it waits for me
and I guess it wants me.
There's a sun
not named that way
that made me happy
I hope to see it again.
There's a sun that shines with own light
that even if I've seen once
dazzled my eyes and I want to see it again.
There’s a sun in the distance
I felt good to it and I want to see it again.

De nada serviría tener el “don” de escribir si no se tuviera la inspiración o musa para poder hacerlo. (Frase mía).

Nos vemos pronto.

No hay comentarios: